Sunday, September 27, 2009

Geek-Out Time!

Ahem.

I was watching some South Park clips over at www.southparkstudios.com to rev myself up for the new season (which starts October 7th). As some of you know, my South Park geek-factor is pretty much through the roof, (it's probably the only television show which I can speak about using the actual names of episodes), and my geektastic knowledge of the show is probably only rivaled by my geektastic knowledge of the minor characters and subplots of the original Star Wars movies.

So in celebration of that, and of the new upcoming season, I present for you a connection I discovered this morning, involving a minor character named "Kevin", who before today I had only ever noticed appear in a single scene of a 6th season episode. But as the below clips show, he actually appears again in the final episode from last season, and Kevin's love of Star Wars remains unabated. If you can cite any further instances where Kevin appears (Via Chicago, I'm looking at you) I would love to hear about them.





No comments: