Thursday, March 06, 2008

That New Gnarls Barkley Thing

I'm not sure what the general take is from you folk on Gnarls Barkley. I liked Crazy enough, but didn't think it was that amazing. I only heard that album once, and had the same basic reaction - good but not enough to inspire me to buy it (but then again, few hip hop albums do get me in that way). But I'm kind of in love with the new single. Here's the video.

As an added bonus, the video may causes seizures in those who are prone to that sort of thing, so, you know, be careful.

3 comments:

Quinapalus said...

I'm diggin' it.

dr. kittybrains said...

I actually loved a good two-thirds of St. Elsewhere, so I'm pretty excited for the 2nd disc. This seems like a pretty good teaser, but hasn't grabbed me yet. Maybe a couple more listens.

SteveB said...

It's alive and kicking. Saw this when it was first posted up and was pleasantly surprised. Like some of the best Rock from the 50's, 60's but with it's own signature sound.